Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog for my pretty Shimmer

Hi all, I actually created a new blog for my baby. In that blog I will be posting all about my baby and nothing else.

I will be posting the day when I found out I was pregnant until I delivered her and up to the present. I share to you our ups and downs discovering together and also I maybe giving out some tip on how to enjoy your time with each other even if it’s only for 15mins.

I’ll just make this post short so that I can start posting to my little princess’s site. Don’t forget to post some comments and suggestions to this blog and unto her blog as well.

By the way am creating this blog is in preparation for her 1st Birthday. It may not be the grandest birthday celebration but rest assured we will shower her with all our love and the most important thing is that we have each other and with Jesus Christ guiding us in our daily lives.

I would like to thank my friend sheng for the idea of creating a personal blog for our baby. Actually I got this idea from her. Thanks a lot sheng. I hope you can read this. LOL! Lab yah sheng. Hope our daughters will be best of friends someday. J

Here’s the Site: http://shimeah.projectlittlefish.com/

Check also these site: very cool.

http://www.babiesonline.com/ à courtesy of Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search